Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Telecom & Technology Management
Northridge Delivered Strategic Sourcing Support for a Multi-Year, $500M Statewide Telecom Contract
- A state with annual telecom spend ranking in the nation’s top 5 sought support from Northridge as they embarked upon a ten-year procurement plan for a voice and data communication program to support 8,000 locations.
- A critical success factor for the state was finding a sourcing support partner savvy in telecom technology, well-versed in competitive options and yet vendor-neutral.
- Northridge delivered:
- Telecom services baseline as a starting point for a procurement strategy
- A comprehensive set of technical and operational requirements, including requirements for compliance to state procurement guidelines
- Oversight and coordination of the vendor RFP process
- Comparative analyses of the technical and financial responses, including vendor migration plans
- Facilitation of the decision-making process across multiple stakeholders