The Northridge Group’s State of Customer Experience 2023 research report reveals a surge in preference for online agent chat versus phone amongst 18-35-year-olds—the first time online chat has eclipsed phone!
A Holistic and Fully Integrated Omni-Channel Solution That Utilizes Predictive Analytics and Enhanced Reporting
For customer-focused organizations, both large and mid-sized, measurable improvement requires more than basic call monitoring—it requires a firm with the experience and sophistication to monitor and enhance performance management across an omni-channel Customer Experience – phone, online/chat, email and social media.
Our Omni-Channel Quality Monitoring Program
From calls to tweets, Northridge’s omni-channel quality monitoring program provides a window into understanding the Customer Experience and overall customer journey. Our program evaluates all customer service channels, enabling your organization to leverage thousands of valuable data points from your customers – accessing a veritable real-time focus group – in addition to gaining a true understanding of how your customers experience your brand at every point of contact.
- Assess a statistically significant cross-section of calls each month and evaluate the interactions based on a set of predetermined criteria.
- Ensure representatives consistently follow processes and messaging for successful Customer Experiences.
- Chat sessions are reviewed for messaging alignment with strategy and accuracy.
- Our assessors review content and evaluate the representatives to ensure consistency across channels.
- Emails can often involve multiple interactions between the customer and the representative to fully resolve the issue.
- Our team of assessors reviews the content of the entire stream of messages for consistent brand messaging, cycle times and process adherence.
- Social media, the newest and most public-facing channel, has unique challenges for Customer Experience. The response times are much faster, the messages much shorter, and the audience much wider.
- Our assessors take a sample of the interactions and review for strategic alignment to process outstanding compliance issues, as well as consistent brand messaging.
State of Customer Service Experience 2020-2021
In today’s marketplace, reducing customer effort is one of the most effective ways to drive growth and ensure loyalty. The COVID-19 pandemic intensified the need for companies to make the Customer Experience as effortless as possible. Online shopping and digital tools have become the ”new normal” and the need for self-service options enabling faster, easier ways to contact companies for service issues and inquiries has never been greater. The challenges this digital transformation presents for companies will continue post-pandemic, yet most companies are not adequately prepared.
Key Offerings of Northridge’s Quality Monitoring Programs
Targeted Program Goals
Identify critical program goals and desired outcomes such as adherence to current corporate standards, specific business objectives, compliance with regulations and soft skills expected of customer service representatives.
Provide reporting on agent performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Identify areas of improvement and tailor coaching through actionable feedback to move the needle on service-level improvements.
Solid Operations & Workflow Management
Ensure alignment on desired behaviors and outcomes through strong calibration procedures. Egregious and zero-scored calls are escalated as critical hotline reports or auto-fail calls. Strong, third-party vendor management creates better partnerships and improved performance management.
Provide a scalable, secure web-based interface to capture assessment scores and an industry-leading business intelligence reporting portal – all integrated with a centralized, SQL database that ensures consistency and resiliency. Our online client portal allows for enhanced reporting at all levels with trends, comparisons and drill-down capabilities starting at a company-wide level all the way down to the call level.
Agent Performance Metrics
Analyze customer interactions to gain clear insight into performance improvement opportunities on an agent-level, site-level and/or organizational-level. Identify and highlight critical gaps in the skills and services measured against the success factors outlined in the key program goals.
How a robust QM program can remake the CX. This article was originally published on Contact Center Pipeline and can be viewed here. As customer expectations and channels for outreach continue to evolve, the contact center is becoming more and more complex and...
The Contact Center is increasingly serving as the face of a company for customers. Contact center associates are often the only people within a company that most customers will ever get the chance to interact with. As such, they are often on the receiving end of...
Call centers have come a long way since the 1950s when housewives became the first telemarketers by selling home-baked goods over the phone. Today, customers connect with call center agents via voice, chat, text, email, and even video communication platforms like...