The Northridge Group’s State of Customer Experience 2023 research report reveals a surge in preference for online agent chat versus phone amongst 18-35-year-olds—the first time online chat has eclipsed phone!
Assessing Your Existing Quality Monitoring Program to Drive Real Results
Northridge’s Quality Program Assessment and Redesign offering ensures your quality monitoring is focused on identifying customer journey pain points by measuring the right attributes that matter most to the customer, driving deeper business insights, and leveraging teams to drive actions and results.
Northridge’s Quality Assessment and Redesign Program
Our ultimate objective is to establish an improved quality management operation that is in alignment with the strategic direction of your business, delivering on growth, profitability, scalability and improved customer experience objectives.
Our Proven Methodology
Our solutions are data-driven and incorporate years of best practice experience to develop recommendations that are practical and create sustainable results. Our approach is centered on the voice of the customer and documents pain points along the customer’s journey. We start with an assessment of how the quality program aligns with key business metrics and the outcomes it achieves. We then assess the findings from the baseline against best practices and industry benchmarks. This approach ensures a holistic view of people, process, technology and reporting, and how they work together to deliver an excellent customer experience and the desired business outcomes.
As part of this best practices comparison, Northridge rates the quality program to ensure the program is:
- Driving proactive actionable insights that are aligned with key business metrics and feedback identified through customer journey documentation.
- Measuring outcomes and KPIs to ensure the quality program is having the intended effects and is driving desired performance.
This allows us to focus on the sales and service operational changes that are necessary for quality management in the short and long term, enabling us to prioritize our recommendations and create an implementation roadmap.
How do we measure success?
Our measure of success is helping you establish an improved quality management operation that’s aligned with the strategic direction of your business. To do that, we’ll work together to determine the following:
Are we measuring the elements that matter most to the customer?
- Agent clearly demonstrates essential knowledge and expertise
- Customer receives solutions that are tailored to his/her unique needs
- It’s easy for the customer to learn and act; trusts information received
- Recommended actions drive results for the customer and the business
Does the data drive broader business insights and value?
- Data is collected on products, services, and process effectiveness
- The business leverages Voice of the Customer insights to learn, refine, grow
- Data/systems/reporting are consistent to enable analysis and comparison
- Analysis provides actionable insight and focus on the Customer Experience lifecycle
Is the quality team influencing action and driving results?
- Insights are meaningful and valuable for the supervisors and business leaders
- Listening for trends, systemic issues, root cause, drivers, solutions …
- Quality team serves as a value-added partner in targeting action plans
- Leverage quality team as the experts who have a deep understanding of the customer’s experience
What makes our program different?
We have the unique ability to combine our Quality Program Assessment and Redesign solution with our Customer Experience Consulting services to ensure your quality processes are clearly defined, differentiated, continuously measure performance and are highly correlated with the Voice of the Customer and desired business KPIs and outcomes.
We can help you evaluate, design and optimize your quality program to deliver Voice of the Customer improvements and – often missed – business results like:
- Increased Sales Effectiveness
- Revenue Growth
- Improved Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Lower Customer Effort
- Optimized Internal Effectiveness Metrics
- Reduced Costs
Redesign of Agent Evaluation Program and Ongoing Quality Monitoring Yield Dramatic Results for Large Federal Agency
A large federal agency sought to deliver an enhanced customer experience by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of its contact centers. Northridge was engaged to assess, redesign and implement an agent evaluation program. Ongoing Quality Monitoring was also provided for these seven multilingual contact centers.
How a robust QM program can remake the CX. This article was originally published on Contact Center Pipeline and can be viewed here. As customer expectations and channels for outreach continue to evolve, the contact center is becoming more and more complex and...
The Contact Center is increasingly serving as the face of a company for customers. Contact center associates are often the only people within a company that most customers will ever get the chance to interact with. As such, they are often on the receiving end of...
Ever-increasing customer expectations for telecommunication services make it difficult for telecom service providers to deliver gratifying personalized customer experiences across channels, while simultaneously keeping costs down. To overcome this challenge, telecom...