Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Redesign of Agent Evaluation Program and Ongoing QM Yields Measurable Results for Large Federal Agency
- A large federal agency sought to deliver an enhanced customer experience by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of its contact centers.
- Northridge was engaged to assess, redesign and implement an agent evaluation program. Ongoing Quality Monitoring was also provided for these seven multilingual contact centers.
- Services included qualitative observations and monthly reporting of actionable feedback.
Excerpt from CPAR Rating
“The contractor’s overall work quality has been excellent. They meet the targeted deadlines on or before schedule. The Northridge Group’s performance is of a caliber that I would highly recommend the company for future work.”
- QM program implementation drove measurable performance improvements.
- Data from client interactions were mined to provide insights on required process improvements and enhancements to coaching and training.