Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Quality Monitoring Results in 12 Point Improvement in Customer Experience Performance
- A Fortune 500 technology enterprise uses multiple channels to provide customer service. Feedback highlighted that their email channel provided an ineffective customer experience.
- Customer responses were template-based and failed to provide either an empathetic tone or a knowledgeable response. Not only were customers dissatisfied with their experience, but the cost to serve was excessive because more than one channel was required to solve customer issues.
- Northridge was engaged to provide quality monitoring on multiple channels in order to provide actionable recommendations to increase customer satisfaction and improve efficiencies.
- Monitoring of multiple customer contact channels to provide business insights resulted in a 12 point improvement in customer experience performance:
- Specific, actionable recommendations were provided to improve the effectiveness of the email channel and to better align the customer experience of that channel with voice interactions.
- Updated templates provided a more personalized customer experience, mirroring the empathy and rapport customers experienced from the call centers.
- Insights from this monitoring also drove improvements in email content to ensure responses explicitly addressed customer issues, resulting in an increase of first contact resolutions.