Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Offshore Vendor Management and Quality Monitoring Yield Major Improvement in CX for Fortune 100 Enterprise
- Feedback highlighted a Fortune 100 technology enterprise’s offshore 3rd party vendors provided an ineffective customer experience. Agent responses failed to provide either an empathetic tone or a knowledgeable response. Not only were customers dissatisfied with their experience, but the cost to serve was excessive because more than one channel was required to solve customer issues.
- Northridge was engaged to supply quality monitoring and 3rd party vendor management on multiple channels and provide actionable recommendations to increase customer satisfaction and improve efficiencies.
- Monitoring of multiple 3rd party vendors resulted in a 7-point improvement in customer experience performance:
- Provide specific, actionable recommendations in monthly review sessions. Communicate key opportunities and strengths with the 3rd party vendors and conduct monthly call calibrations to enhance performance.
- Update guidelines to provide a more personalized customer experience and create tip sheets on specific opportunities.
- Foster full partnership and trust with the 3rd party vendors, resulting in a reduction of challenges by 91% from Year 1 to Year 5 of the contract.