Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Improved Customer Loyalty for Major Travel and Lifestyle Services Organization through Business Insights
- A world leader in travel services uses both quality monitoring and business process tracking to measure and improve their customer experience.
- The company engaged Northridge to analyze both quantitative and qualitative information to identify process and agent performance improvement opportunities.
- Specific behavioral recommendations, qualitative and quantitative information and coaching led to an increase in both agent performance and ultimately customer loyalty.
- Correlation analysis of monitoring scores to customer loyalty scores captured several key pieces of information, including:
- Business process opportunities, such as root call analysis and problem resolution.
- Leveraging a consultative sales approach for a better CX and enhanced sales opportunities
- Agent performance (e.g., customer engagement, customer loyalty and identifies needs).
- Recommendations for business process and performance improvements, such as:
- Uncovering value-added service opportunities to enhance the CX.
- Training agents to more effectively identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through questioning.
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: