Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Business Process Optimization
Northridge Led Invoice Payment Process Transformation for Fortune 50 Telecom Enterprise Enables Successful Technology Migration
- The Northridge Group partnered with a Fortune 50 Telecom enterprise to manage their invoice and dispute transformation project.
- Use of multiple technologies and manual processes led to a lack of a single source of truth for inventory, spend, or disputes.
- Manual monthly entry of disputes into separate systems without data loopback created inefficiencies and room for error.
- Reliance on tools and technologies beyond end-of-life (with limited resources for development) resulted in amplified process and financial risks.
- Northridge enabled a smooth and successful technology migration for the client.
- Engagement with third-party technology and service partner with the required expertise to automate processes and adapt quickly to changing conditions created streamlined operations and cost-savings:
- Invoice validation/audit functions helped drive out costs
- Seamless workflows provided an improved user experience with faster throughput
- Enhanced capability to access data for analytics and intelligence allowed for greater visibility and adaptability
- Cross-functional coordination within the organization streamlined the front-end processes, enabling future success
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.