Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Implementation Roadmap of Improvements Generated from Comprehensive Contact Center Assessment
- A large financial services organization engaged Northridge to conduct a comprehensive assessment of their current state Contact Center operational environment and related technology solutions as compared to best practices.
- Northridge developed a current state baseline assessment of business requirements and technology solutions and conducted a comparison of current state to best-in-class practices.
- Our assessment of their Contact Center showed outdated technology was causing major operational performance issues, inefficiencies, and impacts on Customer Experience.
- The Northridge Group provided:
- Recommendations for operational process redesign, technology changes, upgrades, and improvements.
- An implementation roadmap of improvements prioritized based on business impact and alignment with identified client goals.
- Customer Contact Center business requirements now aligned with IT’s goal of replacing an out-of-support contact center platform with a cloud contact center solution.
- This project resulted in improved and more consistent service levels, a significant reduction in outages, and leverage of new omni-channel capabilities
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.