Reading time: 2 Minutes
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Federal Government Entity Awards Three Successive 5-Year Quality Monitoring Contracts to Northridge, Resulting in Enhanced Training, Improved Associate Performance, and Increased Customer Satisfaction
- A large Federal Government Entity operates a call center to service critical calls from customers that often regard their livelihoods.
- The client needed help verifying callers to meet strict compliance standards in a regulated environment.
- The issues customers call about directly impact their financial well-being and must be resolved with sensitivity and empathy.
- Northridge was originally engaged to assist with compliance issues and to monitor Inbound calls to identify gaps in associate performance and opportunities to improve customer experience.
- During the original engagement, Northridge delivered Inbound Quality Monitoring services including:
- Assistance with caller verification/compliance issues
- Monthly/quarterly reporting, observations, and examples and monthly calibrations
- Northridge initiated a new hire training program to improve associate behavior issues identified via monitoring.
- Due to the program’s overwhelming success, Northridge was awarded second and third 5-year contracts, the later including two new projects (Outbound and Technical Monitoring). Successes on these projects include:
- Extended Quality Monitoring services to include Outbound and Technical monitoring
- Provided enhanced new hire behavioral training to improve monitored behaviors
- Designed new guidelines for Outbound and Technical programs and training to improve performance standards
- With each new 5-year contract, Northridge provides additional quantifiable value/ROI to the client and the results continue to exceed the client’s expectations:
- Customer satisfaction drivers improved.
- Northridge received “Exceptional” Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) ratings.
- Empathy scores for contact center associates increased by an unprecedented 15 points year-over-year due to insights and recommendations provided by Northridge.
- The guidelines Northridge developed for the new Technical and Outbound programs and the enhanced behavioral training program raised the bar on coaching and performance standards.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.