Reading time: 2 Minutes
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Federal Government Entity Awards Three Successive 5-Year Quality Monitoring Contracts to Northridge, Resulting in Enhanced Training, Improved Associate Performance, and Increased Customer Satisfaction
- A large Federal Government Entity operates a call center to service critical calls from customers that often regard their livelihoods.
- The client needed help verifying callers to meet strict compliance standards in a regulated environment.
- The issues customers call about directly impact their financial well-being and must be resolved with sensitivity and empathy.
- Northridge was originally engaged to assist with compliance issues and to monitor Inbound calls to identify gaps in associate performance and opportunities to improve customer experience.
- During the original engagement, Northridge delivered Inbound Quality Monitoring services including:
- Assistance with caller verification/compliance issues
- Monthly/quarterly reporting, observations, and examples and monthly calibrations
- Northridge initiated a new hire training program to improve associate behavior issues identified via monitoring.
- Due to the program’s overwhelming success, Northridge was awarded second and third 5-year contracts, the later including two new projects (Outbound and Technical Monitoring). Successes on these projects include:
- Extended Quality Monitoring services to include Outbound and Technical monitoring
- Provided enhanced new hire behavioral training to improve monitored behaviors
- Designed new guidelines for Outbound and Technical programs and training to improve performance standards
- With each new 5-year contract, Northridge provides additional quantifiable value/ROI to the client and the results continue to exceed the client’s expectations:
- Customer satisfaction drivers improved.
- Northridge received “Exceptional” Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) ratings.
- Empathy scores for contact center associates increased by an unprecedented 15 points year-over-year due to insights and recommendations provided by Northridge.
- The guidelines Northridge developed for the new Technical and Outbound programs and the enhanced behavioral training program raised the bar on coaching and performance standards.