Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Customer Experience Consulting
Driving a Differentiated CX for a Fortune 100 Healthcare Organization
- The Northridge Group provided a CX Assessment for a Fortune 100 healthcare company to clearly identify and address member pain points and create new, innovative processes to create marketplace differentiation. Regulatory reform and dramatic market shifts required a transformational change to become more customer-centric.
- Through an end-to-end view of the customer journey, Northridge redesigned a service model to deliver more effective, personalized interactions and proactive solutions during Moments of Truth.
- Northridge developed an operational model and pilot program to reinforce and recognize the desired experience including new metrics, redefined quality standards, and cultural changes.
- Through immense data gathering and process analysis, Northridge:
- Developed service blueprints for all business segments, providing a view of the customer lifecycle and areas of potential differentiation
- Identified a roadmap of high-impact, cross-functional redesign efforts to accelerate their progress toward the desired future-state
- Re-engineered the quality program and metrics to create new standards of customer service excellence
- Developed a pilot program to train the team on new customer-centric processes and reduce complexities for customers
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.