Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Business Transformation
Business Process Initiative Creates Forecasting Models and Integrates Data Sources for $1B OpEx Cost Stream
- Client’s operating expense budget driven extensively by headcount, yet current forecasting methodology provided insufficient insight into future headcount requirements.
- Multiple data sources existed without the capabilities to connect the information in a meaningful manner.
- Client required greater insight into their true cost drivers in order to drive meaningful cost out of the business.
- Northridge collaborated with the client to define work drivers by the organization, work center, and function, creating forecasting models for future headcount requirements.
- Data sources for work volumes, current headcount, and current costs were integrated to create fact-based work time factors.
- The resulting data transparency also created visibility to additional opportunities for cost takeout, which will enable millions in OPEX savings.