Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Business Transformation
Business Process Initiative Creates Forecasting Models and Integrates Data Sources for $1B OpEx Cost Stream
- Client’s operating expense budget driven extensively by headcount, yet current forecasting methodology provided insufficient insight into future headcount requirements.
- Multiple data sources existed without the capabilities to connect the information in a meaningful manner.
- Client required greater insight into their true cost drivers in order to drive meaningful cost out of the business.
- Northridge collaborated with the client to define work drivers by the organization, work center, and function, creating forecasting models for future headcount requirements.
- Data sources for work volumes, current headcount, and current costs were integrated to create fact-based work time factors.
- The resulting data transparency also created visibility to additional opportunities for cost takeout, which will enable millions in OPEX savings.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.