Reading time: 2 Minutes
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Actionable 3-Year Strategic Roadmap Enables Inside Sales Transformation
Utility / National Distributor
- A national distributor had a fragmented inside sales structure that lacked a consistent focus on sales process, pipeline management and workflow as well as sales analytics, forecasting and the ability to leverage insights to drive results.
- The Northridge Group was engaged to optimize their Contact Center with the goal of creating an inside sales organization that is focused on and accountable for new customer acquisition and sales results.
- Developed strategies to drive sales transformation and growth in the key areas of focus:
- Technology: Implement enhanced telephony features to strategically route leads and improve sales from missed/abandoned calls
- Coaching & Performance Management: Train on “Coaching for Results” and drive performance increasing rep engagement and revenue productivity
- Sales Process: Implement end-to-end sales process which creates ownership, reduces sales slippage and shortens the sales cycle
- Customers: Optimize Marketing Automation, SEO and Entry Points to expand contact options driving more and better-qualified sales leads
- Employees: Identify key competencies of top sales reps and hire/train to that standard
- Single Organization: Create a single, scalable Inside sales channel to increase revenue, productivity and ROI
- Developed a strategic roadmap to define the key initiatives required to transform the inside sales operations over a 3-year horizon.
- The recommended initiatives leverage extensive change management methodology to position the team for a successful implementation.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.