Listen. Analyze. Action.
For customer-focused organizations, both large and mid-sized, measurable improvement requires more than basic call monitoring—it requires a firm with the experience and sophistication to monitor and enhance performance management across a diverse range of customer touch points – phone, online/chat, email, and social media.
Our Omni-Channel Quality Monitoring Program
From calls to tweets, Northridge’s Omni-Channel Quality Monitoring program evaluates all customer service channels, enabling your organization to leverage thousands of valuable data points from your customers – accessing a veritable real-time focus group – in addition to gaining a true understanding of how your customers experience your brand at every point of contact.
- Assess a statistically significant cross-section of calls each month and evaluate the interactions based on a set of predetermined criteria.
- Ensure representatives consistently follow processes and messaging for successful customer experiences.
- Chat sessions are reviewed for messaging alignment with strategy and accuracy.
- Our assessors review content and evaluate the representatives to ensure consistency across channels.
- Emails can often involve multiple interactions between the customer and the representative to fully resolve the issue.
- Our team of assessors reviews the content of the entire stream of messages for consistent brand messaging, cycle times, and process adherence.
- Social media, the newest and most public-facing channel, has unique challenges for customer experience. The response times are much faster, the messages much shorter, and the audience much wider.
- Our assessors take a sample of the interactions and review for strategic alignment to process outstanding compliance issues, as well as consistent brand messaging.
Key Offerings of Northridge’s Quality Monitoring Programs
Targeted Program Goals
Identify critical program goals and desired outcomes such as: adherence to current corporate standards, specific business objectives, compliance with regulations, and soft skills expected of customer service representatives.
Scalable, secure web-based interface to capture assessment scores and an industry-leading business intelligence reporting portal – all integrated with a centralized, SQL database that ensures consistency and resiliency. Our online client portal allows for easily accessible reporting at all levels with trends, comparisons and drill-down capabilities starting at a company-wide level all the way down to the call level.
Solid Operations & Workflow Management
Ensure alignment on desired behaviors and outcomes through strong calibration procedures. Egregious and zero-scored calls are escalated as critical hotline reports or auto-fail calls. Strong, third-party vendor management creates better partnerships and improved performance management.
Agent Performance Metrics
Analyze pre-recorded customer interactions to gain clear insight into the performance improvement opportunities on an agent-level, site-level and/or organizational-level. Identify and highlight critical gaps in the skills and service measured against the success factors outlined in the key program goals.
Provide reporting on agent performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Identify areas of improvement and tailor coaching through actionable feedback to move the needle on service-level improvements.
Passionate about Improving the Customer Experience
“Northridge has been very hands on and highly engaged in [our] monitoring project. The level of attention to the nuances of call monitoring is greatly appreciated and their monitoring processes are very insightful and align with the Call Center’s mission to improve participant customer service.”
Contracting Officer Technical Representative, U.S. Federal Government Agency
What Makes Our Quality Monitoring Different?
A highly-trained, U.S.-based monitoring team comprised of behavioral psychologists and multilingual customer service professionals.
Program Design Knowledge
A three-point program design (vs. a checkbox approach), which provides deeper insight into changes in call quality and drives performance with tight correlation to critical KPIs.
An omni-channel quality monitoring solution, allowing evaluation of calls, email, chat and social media channels.
Actionable, business and behavioral-based insights that enable meaningful operational improvements and targeted coaching between supervisors and agents.
Robust Reporting & Analytics
Robust, dynamic and drillable reporting using our business intelligence platform accessible through our self-service reporting portal, enabling transparency and real-time access to monitoring results.
Northridge’s Quality Monitoring Solutions
At Northridge, our approach to quality monitoring focuses on customer impact and helping your organization continuously improve the customer experience.