How Journey Mapping Transforms Your Customer Experience
The cornerstone of customer journey mapping is to first forget about how the process should work and start looking at how it is working.
The Northridge Group’s Journey Mapping process enables clients to truly see themselves through the lens of their customers at each phase of their journey. We help you understand the stated and unstated needs of your customer, identify and resolve their current pain points, and focus on the key Moments of Truth where there is an opportunity to ‘wow’ your customers with your service.
This evaluation helps align on a future state vision, and effectively drive cross-functional execution.
As part of our Customer Journey Mapping process, we’ll work collaboratively to:
- Describe the customer experience from the customers’ perspective and in their terms
- Document experiences across all customer segments and functional teams
- Keep it simple and reflect the actions, thought processes and emotions at each step
- Accurately reflect what is happening vs. what is supposed to happen
- Leverage multi-disciplinary workshops to gather information across all departments
- Interview business SMEs and functional experts to gather insights
- Identify key Moments of Truth and key metrics for incremental improvement
- Leverage many different data sources to quantify the frequency and quality of the experience.
Our Customer Journey Mapping solution can drive keen insights and focus organizations on the areas that need improvement. The result is smoother, more consistent service and a stronger brand affinity.
of consumers would try a new brand or company for a better customer service experience
of consumers say they would defect to another company as a result of poor customer service
Our Comprehensive Journey Mapping Process
We’ll navigate you through the entire customer journey. Here’s our map.
Analyze Current Customer Experience
We conduct an end-to-end assessment of the current-state customer experience, identifying pain points and discovering key Moments of Truth to drive differentiation.
Quantify and Prioritize Initiatives
We use that data to understand what eliminating those pain points means. We’ll prioritize these initiatives to maximize ROI and balance short- and long-term focus.
Design, Innovate and Align Organization
We incorporate the elimination of these pain points into the customer experience design. We’ll set up your teams to succeed today and in any future initiatives.
Our Approach to Your Business
Your customer journey is a path created by data.
Our approach is to listen to that customer data, rigorously analyze it and apply in-depth knowledge of your industry and unique culture to create actionable, lasting solutions. That’s how we do business every time.
Northridge’s Customer Experience Consulting Solutions
Understanding your customer’s journey is just one part of transforming your business to be truly customer-focused. We’ll help you understand your current customer experience and how to make it best-in-class.