Case Studies / Customer Experience
Roadmap for High-Impact, Transformational Changes in a Major Healthcare Organization
- The Northridge Group was asked to perform an End-to-End CX assessment for a Fortune 50 healthcare company to identify member pain points and innovative processes to differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Regulatory reform and dramatic marketplace shifts required a transformational change to become more “consumer-centric.”
- Northridge was tasked with recommending high-impact, systemic solutions to complex and cross-functional issues.
- Northridge reviewed all customer touchpoints, including member communications, web and mobile apps, contact center interactions, social media, complaint reviews, and customer survey research.
- Northridge examined each stage of the customer lifecycle, including sales, onboarding, service, and program support to address critical pain points and identify innovative process solutions required to set them apart in a highly competitive marketplace.
Through immense data gathering and process analysis, we:
- Developed service blueprints for all business segments, providing a comprehensive view of the customer lifecycle and areas of potential differentiation
- Identified a roadmap of cross-functional redesign efforts to accelerate their progress toward the desired future state
- Developed a pilot program structure to enable targeted, agile testing and refinement of design criteria
- Identified key performance metrics and measurement processes that would be critical to the ongoing success
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: