Case Studies / Business Process Optimization
Optimization of Voice Response Menu Drives Improved CX and Cost Savings
- Due to overly complex and confusing menu options, customers were becoming frustrated as to how to respond, which lead to excess cost for the enterprise to serve the customer.
- Northridge was engaged by a client to optimize their Voice Response Menu, where the services provided were complex and required unique, highly skilled agents to support their customers.
- Northridge developed a set of specific recommendations relative to their routing, scripting, and menu options that allow the client to improve customer satisfaction, lower misdirects, transfers, and optimize the call queues.
- Misdirects due to multiple, inconsistent Voice Response Menus with complex multi-level scripts reduced from 16% to 3% by streamlining the design.
- Enhanced the Automated Call Distribution (ACD) environment to route calls based upon skill, priority and agent availability, fully leveraging the capabilities of their ACD.
- Enabled systemic analysis of traffic and routing, rather than the manual ad-hoc analysis the client had been performing.
- Integrated Workforce Management recommendations, and consolidated queues enabling significant operational savings
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: