Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Execution Management
Job Functions Impacting 50M+ Customer Accounts Outsourced for Global Service Provider
- A large multi-national professional services provider partnered with The Northridge Group to reduce cost by outsourcing a core organizational function for wholesale, business, and consumer segments.
- A coordinated, enhanced execution management approach was used to meet critical timelines and savings goals.
- Program scope included:
- Development of SLAs and KPIs for outsourced partner accountability
- Technology connectivity support using program management
- Vendor profit-sharing initiatives oversight
- Development of governance plan and timeline for knowledge transfer and scorecard reporting to ensure cost savings goals were achieved without impact to customer experience
- Secure virtual access technology successfully deployed for outsourcing partner’s workforce.
- 40+ SLAs and 200+ KPIs implemented with a robust governance framework and operating model that will carry forward, post-transition and ensure BAU success.
- Multiple profit-sharing opportunities approved and established as incentives for outsourcing partner to improve operations and decrease cost.
- In excess of 1,000 job functions impacting more than 50M customer accounts outsourced with minimal customer disruption.