Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Business Process Management
Business Process Improvement Drives Increase in Resource Efficiencies for Large Healthcare Company
- The client lacked visibility into resource utilization and requirements, prohibiting proactive management of resources and tracking of individual productivity.
- There was no formalized methodology for projecting resource supply and demand, resulting in the inconsistency of performance and quality of work.
- Northridge performed a comprehensive review of workforce management processes and developed a best-fit resource capacity planning tool that drove:
- Improved decision-making
- Better utilization of resources
- A shift to self-service
- Action plans were developed and implemented in a collaborative effort to ensure sustained results were achieved
- Process redesign resulted in the more effective assignment of resources to the highest priority projects and a significant reduction in manual activities