Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
36% Improvement in Post-Sales Process Issues Drives Revenue Generation
- Northridge provides Quality Contact Monitoring (QCM) services for one of the largest U.S.-based technology firms. The firm required significant improvement in its post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Northridge designed and implemented a program which identified and resolved issues during the sales process that created the poor post-sale customer experience.
- Northridge provides monthly feedback to the client’s management team. Our reporting includes the following “Sales Clarity” issues:
- Warranty/Concierge services billed for but never ordered
- Virus Protection Service not authorized
- Promised no-interest promotion never applied
- From Year 1 to Year 2, the number of Sales Clarity issues decreased by 36% overall, enabling improved revenue generation.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.