Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
36% Improvement in Post-Sales Process Issues Drives Revenue Generation
- Northridge provides Quality Contact Monitoring (QCM) services for one of the largest U.S.-based technology firms. The firm required significant improvement in their post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Northridge designed and implemented a program which identified and resolved issues during the sales process that created the poor post-sale customer experience.
- Northridge provides monthly feedback to the client’s management team. Our reporting includes the following “Sales Clarity” issues:
- Warranty/Concierge services billed for but never ordered
- Virus Protection Service not authorized
- Promised no-interest promotion never applied
- From Year 1 to Year 2, the number of Sales Clarity issues decreased by 36% overall, enabling improved revenue generation.
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: