Understanding Mobile Phone Use and 5G Expectations
New data from The Northridge Group confirms that nearly all mobile phone users have heard of 5G, most can articulate some of its benefits, and most associate 5G with faster speeds. Results from The Northridge Group’s new report on Mobile Phone Use and 5G Expectations were quite telling.
Highlights from the new report include:
- 55% of respondents reported purchasing a new phone in the past year while only 24% reported switching carriers.
- Wide coverage and coverage in the local area are the features that matter most in selecting a carrier.
- The vast majority of consumers are satisfied with their carrier and haven’t switched in years.
- The younger the consumer, the more important fast data response and high bandwidth are, and the higher the expectations for immediate response.
- Generation Z is driving new behaviors with mobile phones, has higher expectations, and wants faster speeds for a better experience.
To access the full study on Understanding Mobile Phone Use and 5G Expectations, please fill out the form below.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.