The Northridge Group is a growing management consulting firm specializing in customer experience solutions and business transformation initiatives, utilizing data analytics and business process redesign to deliver results. Northridge provides professional services and quality monitoring solutions for the Fortune 200 in healthcare, telecom, financial services, travel and transportation, as well as key government agencies.
At Northridge, we push boundaries and encourage innovation, without losing sight of organizational realities and limitations. The result is pragmatic solutions that can be implemented to drive measurable and sustainable improvements in profitability and productivity. For us, an additional measure of success is ensuring that our clients have the means to sustain the outcomes of our engagement long after we are gone. As such, collaboration and knowledge transfer is key to our engagement delivery process.
Northridge is a firm founded and operated by people passionate about customer experience and our clients’ operational success. In 2016, Northridge became an ESOP (Employee Stock Owned Plan), which means all of our employees are owners and benefit from the growth and success of the firm.
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst capable of working with our consulting teams to provide business insights and enhanced outcomes for our clients. The successful candidate will be able to convert structured and un-structured client data into information enabling actionable insights and providing our clients with greater visibility into their customers and operations, leading to better business decisions and outcomes.
The Data Analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements development, analytics, visualization, reporting and design. The Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting, while collaborating with a team of Northridge consultants and client representatives to identify and quantify the drivers, root causes and related business impact.
Description of Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, data integration solutions, and other strategies to optimize data accuracy, analytical efficiency, and quality Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets including statistical analyses and hypothesis testing.
- Filter and “clean” data to locate and correct inconsistencies and other data input problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify, define and document new process improvement opportunities
- Provide “so what” summary analysis, business insights, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 1 to 2 years’ Data analytics experience or proven ability to perform data analytics tasks resulting in business insights and recommendations
- Strong technical skills with exposure to data cleansing, modeling, and visualization tools. Prefer experience in statistical analytic languages such as R, SPSS or SAS
- Strong analytical skillsOpens a New Window. with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and synthesize significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-reliant and adept at queries, report writing and presentation of findings
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of tools including: programming (C#, JAVA, Python and associated ETL Frameworks), Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Crystal Reports, SSRS, etc.), databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a high performance team
- Strong attention to detail and analytical accuracy
- Ability to interface with wide range of business consultants demonstrating ability to grasp business concepts ensuring analytics provided are aligned with client requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize to support multiple projects