It’s difficult to keep pace with today’s explosion of connected devices, network enhancements and new technology features.
The challenge is further compounded by changing bandwidth, mobility and telecom service requirements.
The Northridge team has extensive knowledge of both current and emerging telecom services and can deliver upgrades that result in an enhanced Unified Communications platform, resulting in improved customer experience; deployment of advanced integrated features and applications; and increased end user and IT staff productivity, system expandability, and resiliency.
We Help Clients Realize the Value of Unified Communications Solutions
When it comes to Unified Communications, Northridge has extensive experience assisting clients with the replacement or upgrading of current phone systems and contact center and voicemail products with the end goal of improving customer experience, increasing end-user and IT staff productivity and leveraging the investment in mobile phones, personal computers, and computer networks.
With a time-tested approach and dedicated team of telecom and technology experts, Northridge’s end-to-end Unified Communications services help clients:
- Prepare for a migration/upgrade to a fully-integrated Unified Communications System
- Conduct work flow assessments – Call Center / End User
- Assess collaboration tools, integration and network readiness
- Create and manage the development of a unified communications roadmap
- Offer sourcing support (develop RFP requirements, administer the RFP, build scoring matrices, assist with vendor selection)
- Provide new technology implementation support
The end results of our services are increased efficiency, decreased costs and improved productivity.
How Northridge Can Help
Assisting you with the development of your future network strategies or plans is a core competency for Northridge. Our network strategy development methodology leads to the creation of clear roadmaps, allowing you to take advantage of efficiencies delivered by technology improvements and to address existing operational or performance issues.
Our consultants will analyze how your environment can benefit from short and long-term technology opportunities. Armed with this background, they create comprehensive strategy documents that address technology developments, operational issues and cost optimization considerations. The strategy documents also have a clear line of sight to system, process and organizational dependencies to ensure all aspects are cared for in the recommended solutions.
Seasoned Professionals, Experts in Their Field
“…. a lot of consulting firms are very good at bringing you people, but they don’t bring experience. I want consultants to teach me something. The people Northridge brought were very seasoned, intelligent people who know what works and what doesn’t work in a practical sense ….”
Former Contact Center Architect, Major Insurer
Major Milestones of Our Unified Communications Solution
- Baseline assessment and current state documentation, including gaps to best practices and considerations for future state business processes
- Recommendation for new technology and identification of ways to leverage existing investments in mobile phones, personal computers and computer network
- Business and technical requirements documentation for input into an RFP
- Review of options for disaster recovery and system redundancy
- Operational readiness plan
- Implementation roadmaps
- Project playbook and program management
- Site assessment and dependencies
Budgetary Cost Estimations for On Premises, Cloud and Hybrid Installations
- Document will identify the potential budgetary impacts of both capital and operating expenditures
Completed Vendor RFP and Evaluation of Responses
RFP covers hardware, software, implementation and maintenance required for upgrade or replacement of current systems. The following will be included:
- Project Scope
- Existing Infrastructure
- Functional and Technical Requirements, including Call Center and Voicemail
- Implementation Timelines
- Maintenance Costs
- Training Plan
- System Documentation
- Evaluation Criteria
- Vendor Recommendation
Northridge’s Telecom and Technology Solutions
Our priority is to help your business identify the right technology solutions for your precise business and organizational needs by providing the following services: