Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Workforce Management Process Redesign Drives Improved Service and 13% Cost Savings for Fortune 50 Healthcare Enterprise
- The client was challenged by highly variable work volumes, complex client-specific service requirements, regulatory pressures, and significant industry transformation.
- Contact center performance was inconsistent, resulting in inefficiencies and increased costs.
- Northridge recommended process redesign and performance metrics to achieve:
- 13% operating cost reduction
- Significantly improved service consistency
- 14% increase in resource utilization
- Agent morale also improved as a result of improved planning and reduced mandatory overtime.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.