Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Execution Management
Vendor Management Process Transformation for Fortune 50 Telecom Enterprise Establishes Operational Control and Reduces Penalties
- An industry-leading Fortune 50 Telecom enterprise partnered with The Northridge Group to perform a comprehensive transformation of their datacenter portfolio, including vendor management, contract management, new service order processes, and monthly invoice payments.
- Manual and fragmented contracting and invoice payment processes hindered effective vendor management and did not support organizational control or operational governance
- Inconsistent use of multiple outdated and ineffective tools for contract documentation and tracking reduced visibility into pricing and other critical T’s & C’s
- Lack of centralized invoice validation and payment methodology caused substantial past due balances
- Developed a contract database using existing MSAs, contracts, and service orders with a graphics-driven dashboard enabling enhanced reporting and analytics.
- Introduced a common “front-door” ensuring streamlined operational efficiency and control over requests, approvals, and processing of new service orders.
- Migrated supplier invoice payment processes to a fully integrated system, allowing for validation of charges and full functionality to initiate and track disputes.