Case Studies / Customer Experience
Training Program Improves Participant Experience and Operational Efficiency for Major Investment Firm
A Fortune 300 investment firm engaged Northridge to design and deliver a structured (in-person and remote) coaching and training program for frontline contact center managers to support the successful implementation of their new Frontline Excellence Model.
Program goals included:
Building and strengthening frontline professional and leadership (manager/director) capabilities
Identifying process improvement opportunities and embedding a root cause problem solving approach at the frontline to improve the participant experience
- Northridge developed Frontline Excellence training materials which included appropriate performance metrics for each team.
- We identified process improvement opportunities and created a focus on coaching by clarifying roles and accountability.
- Northridge developed and delivered Frontline Excellence training program pilots to selected teams including separate training for new hires to accelerate the learning process. A continuous improvement program was developed to enable best practice sharing and drive business process enhancements.
- The programs were designed to enhance the culture of performance management, simplify metrics and coaching to behaviors and numbers, and reinforce schedule adherence to ensure appropriate availability to clients.
- The Frontline Excellence Model was successfully piloted across teams.
- The number of managers reporting coaching sessions with service professionals were “good” or “great” increased from 25% before the pilot to 100% afterwards.
- 100% of service professionals reported 1:1’s, team meetings and huddles were effective.
- Teams realized steady improvement in participant experience and operational efficiency.
- Teams demonstrated a deeper understanding of KPIs/reduced KPI manipulation.
- Team engagement and resource utilization improved.