Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Strengthen Customer Service and Inside Sales Effectiveness to Enable Scale and Growth
Home Security Industry / Private Equity
- Northridge partnered with a leading Private Equity firm to provide operational due diligence for a growing home security company’s Contact Center to gain an understanding of the company’s operational challenges and investments required for growth strategy.
- The company had already experienced significant growth due to innovative products and services but were challenged with high turnover, inconsistent service levels, manual processes and high volumes of transactional interactions.
- Provided a comprehensive assessment of their customer service and inside sales model and operations:
- Assessment of the current Customer Experience against best-in-class operations and benchmarks
- Detailed set of initiatives focused on people, process and technology to improve operational inside sales effectiveness
- Provided a roadmap of initiatives and recommendations focused on the following areas:
- Reduce attrition by enhancing recruiting, career pathing, training and associate development
- Improve service levels by implementing Workforce Management processes and tools
- Enhance sales process by implementing a tiered sales model and improved workflow
- Improve productivity by eliminating manual work drivers and leveraging technology
- Enhance self-service by prioritizing customer self-service and channel effectiveness; implementing quick hits