CASE STUDIES / DIGITAL MARKETING
Social Media Plan Enables Non-Profit Organization to Increase Brand Awareness and Drive Donations
- A non-profit organization that connects public school students with essential services, removes barriers to learning, and empowers students to stay in school was struggling to create brand awareness among potential donors.
- The organization’s goal of increasing monetary contributions from new and past supporters could only be accomplished through enhanced brand awareness on digital channels and increased social media presence.
- Northridge created social media goals and objectives targeted at addressing specific business issues and increasing brand awareness.
- A social media audit was conducted to assess current social media use. This audit:
- confirmed the target audience and benchmarked how other entities and comparable organizations addressed this audience.
- defined the channels to pursue (website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- A content strategy and associated editorial calendar (videos, photos, blog posts, infographics, case studies, etc.) were created.
- An implementation plan, identifying tasks, owners, and due dates, was developed.
- A post-implementation plan was used to track and measure progress and make improvements.
- Northridge developed and implemented an enhanced social media marketing plan, an implementation roadmap, and a timeline for the organization, resulting in:
- increases in website visits among current and prospective partners/donors.
- increases in LinkedIn (79%) and Twitter (108%) followers, including alderman and local celebrities.
- increases in Facebook “Likes” gained by linking to well-known local people and organizations.
- increases in digital newsletter subscribers.
- The enhanced social media marketing plan put the organization on track to reach its fiscal-year-end fund-raising goals for the current year and exceed those goals in future years.
A TAILORED APPROACH FOR EVERY CONSULTING SERVICE
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: