Reading time: 2 Minutes
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Retail Firm Realizes Annualized Savings of Over $3M and Improves NPS by 20 percentage points with Operations Redesign
Innovative Retail Service Business
A leading Retail Service firm engaged Northridge to design and implement prioritized strategies targeted at improving Customer Experience, strengthening operational performance and optimizing resources to support future contact center growth. Objectives included:
- Improve contact center performance through coaching, performance management, and performance-based metrics.
- Identify call drivers and develop plans for improving First Contact Resolution (FCR), streamlining processes and automating self-service calls.
- Redesign and launch a new Quality program and new calibration processes.
- Strengthen Workforce Management (WFM) processes and tools to maximize resource utilization.
- Assess and partner with the training organization, to develop action plan to improve content and organizational structure.
- Develop a comprehensive vendor management organization and structured processes.
- Northridge leveraged deep expertise in Customer Experience (CX), Contact Centers and Operational Efficiency while collaborating with the client to successfully deliver a comprehensive roadmap of initiatives recommended by Northridge and prioritized by the client’s leadership team to achieve the stated objectives and support future growth.
- Achieved annualized savings of $3M+ through improvements in FCR, business processes and the identification of self-service opportunities.
- Achieved peak season service level goals, providing an improved customer experience.
- Improved peak season Net Promoter Score (NPS) from 56% last year to 76% this year.
- Developed plans to track/measure/improve FCR, which reduced customer effort.
- Redesigned and deployed new Quality program to supervisors, leaders and agents.
- Delivered long-term WFM Capacity Model (staffing strategy, training and metrics).
- Recommended WFM investment strategies to continue driving ROI.
- Developed action plans for improving training content and delivery processes.
- Provided vendor management process input, monitored hires and resolved issues.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.