Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Quality Monitoring Assessment for Large Government Agency Identifies Needed Knowledge Management and Coaching Improvements
- A large government agency faced an increase in inquiries due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Limited call tracking hindered visibility into the specific issues customers were facing and whether Contact Center associates were able to correctly answer questions and concerns.
- The Northridge Group performed a Quality Monitoring, tracking, and reporting assessment to identify avenues for improved Customer Experience.
- Identified customer issues, root causes, and how associates and process improvements could address these concerns internally.
- Extrapolated quantitative (ex: how often issues occurred) and qualitative (ex: use of empathy, clear communication, etc.) data into actionable insights.
- The Northridge Group provided recommendations for knowledge management and coaching updates that improved Contact Center operations:
- Knowledge management resource updates filled in missing knowledge gaps or refined current resources to include more nuanced information based on customer needs
- Training updates resulted in increased empathy on calls and a better understanding of how to get to the root of the problem and provide the best answer