Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Operational Assessment Enables Leading Transportation Agency to Leverage $5M in Cost Savings
- The client was unable to effectively handle the 5M calls they receive annually due to weak contact center processes, outdated technology, and vendor staffing issues.
- Due to anticipated business growth and an increased focus on the customer experience, it was critical to have best in class call center processes and outsourcing support.
- Northridge provided a comprehensive assessment, alternatives, a strategic roadmap, and RFP support to enable the client to achieve all of their goals:
- Improved customer experience
- Upgraded technology
- Improved vendor support
- Reduced operating costs per call
- A new outsourced vendor with state-of-the-art technology saved the client $0.6M – $5.3M annually over other options
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.