Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Ongoing Quality Monitoring and Outsourcer Ramp-Up Results in 11 Percentage Point QM Score Improvement
- A large government agency partnered with The Northridge Group for ongoing Quality Monitoring services.
- During our engagement, the client transitioned to a new Contact Center outsourcer that had to ramp up quickly so the agency could continue providing uninterrupted service to customers.
- Identified outsourcer behaviors that were not in line with recommended best practices.
- Provided recommendations and feedback on areas impacting the Customer Experience, including:
- Where to focus associate coaching efforts
- System and process best practices for tool usage
- Gaps in the knowledge management system
- Outsourcer successfully onboarded and showing continual improvement in Quality Monitoring scores:
- 11 percentage point increase in overall Quality Monitoring score in just seven months (from 72.8% to 83.8%)
- Month-over-month increase in associates providing customers with all relevant data (from 27% to 30% to 39% in three months)
- Month-over-month decrease in associates choosing the wrong knowledge management resource (from 11% to 8% to 6% in three months)
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.