Case Studies / Contact Center Management
The Northridge Group & Presidio Deliver Business Requirements, Technical Design & RFQ Development Support to Ensure Successful Contact Center Telephony Migration for an Electric Cooperative
Utility / Electric Distribution Cooperative
- An electric cooperative company was considering migrating from a UCCX system with custom integration to Cisco Voice Portal (CVP) to Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE). Successful migration from the current environment to the desired future state would require establishing well-defined business requirements, reflecting specific operational requirements for each aspect/component of the future state platform.
- The company engaged Presidio and Northridge to work with them to fully understand and document the functional, business, and technical requirements of the new contact center.
- Northridge conducted a detailed baseline and assessment of current contact center operations and developed a set of business requirements in support of the development of the Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- Northridge and Presidio developed a detailed contact center design and specification for Cisco CVP and PCCE for inclusion in the final RFQ document.
- Northridge developed an implementation roadmap with 2 phases. Phase 1 addressed the “as is” migration from existing Cisco UCCX platform to Cisco CVP and PCCE. Phase 2 addressed enhancements and integration requirements supported by business benefits identified through the assessment process.
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: