Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Telecom & Technology Management
Northridge Leads SIP Transition Resulting in Cost Savings for National Cable Provider
- A national cable provider had the need to migrate all inbound toll-free traffic delivered to their contact centers via traditional Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology to a dual-carrier SIP trunking environment in order to improve efficiency and scalability and to reduce costs.
- Northridge provided leadership, SIP expertise and program management to develop the migration strategy and cross-functional implementation plan to ensure the transition was seamless for the contact centers and customers while delivering the projected cost savings for the business.
- 5800+ toll-free numbers migrated successfully without any disruption to contact center call delivery or quality
- $5.8M annualized cost savings (30% reduction from baseline)
- Enhanced capabilities and foundation to support future business growth