Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Execution Management
New Vendor Partner Successfully Onboarded For Fortune 50 Telecom Enterprise Through Disciplined Execution Management Approach
- A Fortune 50 Telecom enterprise partnered with The Northridge Group to onboard a new vendor partner that would complement an existing partnership, bolster service levels, and support forecasted growth.
- Onboarding process needed to be completed within a short timeframe.
- Success was dependent on cross-functional participation and a structured Execution Management methodology designed to meet the planned onboarding timeline.
- Collaborated at multiple levels of the organization to adapt and refresh processes and documentation to support the new vendor partner.
- Cross-functional coordination with internal and external teams facilitated a timely and smooth vendor onboarding.
- Governance structure was established to track key measures of success during the initial trial period.
- New vendor partner was successfully onboarded within the given timeframe.
- Delivery of multi-scenario business case presented investment options for an optimized future state that would further strengthen the readiness for segment growth.