Case Studies / Quality Monitoring
Major US Travel Company Improves Policy Roll-Out Through Training Efficiency & Agent Engagement
- Fortune 100 travel industry client wanted to improve training effectiveness and the speed of learning in preparation for a new policy roll-out.
- The client has a strong call monitoring program, but feedback from supervisors was often delayed and not targeted to address the recent training.
- Agents feared to be unprepared when talking to customers and their engagement in the training classes was low.
- Northridge collaborated with the client to create an approach that allowed agents to practice what was learned in the training and receive immediate feedback on strengths and weaknesses before roll-out to the customer.
- Northridge conducted mystery shopping calls to the agents based on seven different scenarios to test various real-world applications of the information provided in the training.
- Agents were provided with immediate coaching by Northridge at the conclusion of the test call.
- Agents used immediate feedback to quickly cement their understanding
- Agents reported more confidence in their knowledge when speaking to customers
- Agents were excited to get test calls
- Through a better understanding of the policy, agents were able to more clearly communicate the policy to customers
Improved Training Materials
- Northridge helped the client make data-driven improvements to the training materials based on common misunderstandings identified through the test calls
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: