Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Telecom and Technology
Global Enterprise Achieved $400M in Network Cost Savings Through a Multi-Year, Multi-Pronged Cost Improvement Plan
- A global enterprise requested a fresh look at its network cost structure to identify an approach for achieving best-in-class cost profile
- Northridge was engaged to perform a cost analysis and to develop an implementation roadmap for delivering best-in-class network cost performance.
- Created a comprehensive baseline of cost metrics highlighting supplier performance, network optimization, and financial management
- Developed a comparative benchmark analysis across industry peers
- Delivered a tactical improvement plan, providing a roadmap to correct the identified gaps
- Projected a multi-year impact for one-time in-year savings, as well as ongoing, sustainable cost improvements
- Delivered $400M in network cost improvements
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.