Reading time: 2 Minutes
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Upcoming Migration to CCaaS Platform Will Allow Major Investment Firm to Reduce Costs, Automate Services and Better Meet Increasing Customer Expectations
- A Fortune 300 investment firm faces many challenges resulting from its use of on-premises Contact Center technology including high costs, limited business agility, inability to scale without significant technology investment and bifurcated experiences across digital and voice channels. To address these challenges, they plan to migrate to a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platform.
- Engaged Northridge to leverage our expertise and insights and to ensure all current and future state requirements will be realized with the new CCaaS platform.
- Analyzed client’s current state technology and developed plan for effectively migrating to the CCaaS platform.
- Recommended and prioritized new CCaaS capabilities to enable future state vision (e.g., routing design, integrated omni-channel experience, self-service enhancements), drive a differentiated client experience and achieve targeted business outcomes.
- Delivered a phased implementation plan and business requirements for the transition to the CCaaS platform, ensuring existing capabilities will be retained and business value of the new services will be maximized.
- Provided an overview of key process changes, dependencies, organizational considerations, governance and metrics required for a successful implementation.
- Facilitated collaborative workshops with the core team throughout project to ensure the plan incorporated feedback from all the key stakeholders.
- The implementation strategy and roadmap for client’s successful migration to the CCaaS platform, positions them to ensure the ultimate achievement of their objectives:
- Meet ever increasing customer expectations around expediency, automation and self-service
- Expedite time to market by bringing new capabilities via simplified ecosystem
- Reduce cost for technology enhancements and scale through cloud technology
- Simplify vendor landscape and reduce dependency on an end-of-life platform that cannot scale