Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Leading Home Security Firm Realizes Annualized Savings of More than $3M by Streamlining Operations
Home Security Industry
A leading home security firm engaged Northridge to implement prioritized strategies for improving Customer Experience, strengthening operational performance and optimizing resources to support future contact center growth. Objectives included:
- Improve contact center performance through coaching, performance management, and performance-based metrics.
- Identify call drivers and develop plans for improving First Contact Resolution (FCR), streamlining processes and automating self-service calls.
- Redesign and launch a new Quality program and new calibration processes.
- Strengthen Workforce Management (WFM) processes, org. structure and tools like enhanced forecasting processes and staffing models by queue.
- Redesign the training organization, content and organizational structure.
- Develop a comprehensive vendor management organization and structured processes.
- Northridge leveraged deep expertise in Customer Experience (CX), Contact Centers and Operational Efficiency while collaborating with the client to successfully deliver a comprehensive roadmap of initiatives recommended by Northridge and prioritized by the client’s leadership team to achieve the stated objectives and support future growth.
- Achieved annualized savings of $3M+ through improvements in FCR, business processes and the identification of self-service opportunities.
- Improved service levels resulting in a better experience during peak season.
- Developed plans to track/measure/improve FCR, which reduced customer effort.
- Redesigned and deployed new Quality program to supervisors, leaders & agents.
- Delivered long-term WFM Capacity Model (staffing strategy, training and metrics).
- Recommended WFM investment strategies to continue driving ROI.
- Developed action plans for improving training content and delivery processes.
- Provided vendor management process input, monitored hires and resolved issues.
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: