Case tudies / Telecom and Technology
Large Federal Agency Requires World-Class Contact Center to Support over 20M Annual Calls
- A large federal department sought to provide world-class service in their contact center with the goal of improving the efficiency and quality of service offered. To reach its goal, the client required an evaluation of a strategic path for the contact center services that would best position the client for scalability, flexibility and portability to handle over 20M interactions each year.
- Upon completion of the assessment, it became clear that the client would need to execute an RFP process to identify potential contact center service providers and guidance on evaluation structure.
- Identified short-term and long-term areas for improvement on call handling, workforce management and infrastructure
- Identified client needs and defined requirements for a contact center services provider
- Developed both high-level and detailed requirements for prospective vendors
- Created an RFP and provided a structure for evaluating decisions
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: