Case Studies / Business Transformation
Knowledge Management Assessment Leads to Annual Savings of $1.8MM for Healthcare Business
A major provider of health benefits solutions was in the process of a Knowledge Management (KM) transformation and engaged Northridge to provide the following services:
- Analyze and quantify the benefits that would be realized by investing in a new KM solution.
- Reduced handling times; increased associate satisfaction, customer satisfaction and transactional call deflection
- Develop a data-driven prioritization of KM capabilities.
- Create an inventory of integration points/dependencies required for deployment of the KM tool.
- Northridge developed the business case and created a decision matrix ranking priorities for deployment.
- We identified technical integration points to optimize access and usability and strategically plan for costs and timing.
- We assessed KM opportunities for self-service so that content tailored to customers’ needs could be developed to help them find the answers they’re looking for, driving improved customer satisfaction and reduced call volume.
- Northridge’s assessment identified opportunities to improve self-service that are on track to increase customer satisfaction and reduce targeted call volumes by 40%, resulting in annual savings of $1.8MM.
- Our data-driven prioritization of KM deployment makes it so much easier for associates to quickly find the information they need to care for their customers which enabled:
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: