Case Studies / Customer Experience
Improve Customer Experience and Insights through Enhanced Social Customer Service Program
- As customers shift to digital channels, companies must evolve their service models to meet the rising demand for near real-time communications, issue resolution, and personalization.
- Connecting with customers on their channel of choice and delivering a more seamless experience across channels deepens brand affinity.
- A Fortune 50 organization partnered with Northridge to design and deliver a best-in-class social customer service program. Deep analysis and process design uncovered key opportunities for increased customer engagement, operational effectiveness, and business insights, which drove a more personalized and valuable customer experience.
Through competitive benchmarking, focus groups, social analytics and a comprehensive assessment, Northridge:
- Enhanced customer experience through increased response rates and more insightful responses, increasing personalization and brand affinity
- Recommended business intelligence tools to drive deeper customer and business insights, more actionable metrics and efficiencies
- Redefined operational processes focused on enabling the social customer service team to respond closer to real-time
- Delivered strategic road-map to balance short-, medium- and long-term improvements