Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Customer Experience
Designing a Differentiated Customer Experience for a Fortune 100 Healthcare Organization
- The Northridge Group conducted an end-to-end Customer Experience assessment for a Fortune 100 healthcare company to identify and address member pain points and design innovative customer service strategies to differentiate them in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Regulatory reform and dramatic market shifts required a transformational change to become more consumer-centric.
- Through an end-to-end view and detailed analysis of their Customers’ Journey, Northridge developed a proactive and personalized service model. Northridge also designed and implemented a pilot program to assess the impact of and refined this new model in order to enable the cultural changes required for success.
- Conducted extensive, best practice research across industries; evaluated emerging healthcare trends
- Developed service blueprints within and across all business segments, providing a comprehensive view of the customer life-cycle and current pain points
- Identified a roadmap of high-impact, cross-functional redesign efforts to transform their CX including key Moments of Truth
- Re-engineered and aligned the quality program and performance metrics to create new standards of customer service excellence
- Results realized within the first month of the pilot include 270 basis point increase in customer satisfaction scores, 2% improvement in issue resolution within targeted cycle time and improved agent morale
- Longer term benefits are expected in First Contact Resolution, end-to-end costs, customer satisfaction/loyalty, agent attrition