Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Program Management
Northridge Assists Healthcare Enterprise in Call Recording Platform Transition and Implementation
- A large healthcare company engaged The Northridge Group to help them prepare for the implementation of new functionality for their call recording system and to ensure an effective transition, without disruption to the call recording process.
- The transition’s success depended on all teams involved having a solid understanding of the changes and knowing how to update their core processes to take full advantage of the new functionality.
- The Northridge Group assessed the current state recording processes and identified the capabilities that were required to ensure an effective transition to the new solution.
- Northridge developed a detailed operational readiness plan that clearly outlined the process changes, communications, training, and support that would be required.
- A support and issue resolution plan was created to clearly establish roles and responsibilities for managing issues during the transition.
- Northridge recommendations and assistance resulted in:
- Development of best practice tools and processes to proactively facilitate a seamless implementation.
- A clearly communicated plan for support and issue resolution throughout the transition.
- Comprehensive operational readiness checklist with clearly defined owners.
- Full support and end to end alignment from key stakeholders to support an on-time successful transition.