Case Studies / Customer Experience
Frontline Agent Training, Vendor Management, Business Process Improvements and Interactive Dashboarding Drive Improved CX
A leading healthcare brand partnered with The Northridge Group to gain visibility into their Customer Experience and vendor management processes to improve and promote a consistent Customer Experience.
- Five different vendors with five different systems
- No measurement of Customer Experience
- Decentralized data, inconsistent processes and no visualization
- Applied the Northridge Healthcare Framework Methodology to understand objectives, identify obstacles and design solutions with cross-functional teams.
- Leveraged an extensive library of capabilities to design a customized solution that included mystery shopping, quality monitoring, speech analytics, data analytics, frontline training and dashboarding.
- Gathered data from mystery shopping snapshots, quality monitoring, speech analytics and existing structured and unstructured data.
- Designed patient scenarios to focus on people, issue resolution (process) and technology to identify actionable agent behavioral training and process improvement opportunities.
- Used quantitative analysis and qualitative observations to uncover opportunities to improve and create a more consistent Customer Experience through agent training and process optimization.
- Developed an interactive dashboard to empower client with key insights and actions – training recommendations, process improvement opportunities and technology enhancements.
- Significant enhancements in associate performance pre- to post-engagement resulted in improved Customer Experience metrics:
- +9 point increase in agent comprehension (83% to 92%)
- +7 point increase in issue resolution (68% to 75%)
- +10 point increase in First Contact Resolution (64% to 74%)
- +18 point increase in customer satisfaction (36% to 54%)