Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Business Process Optimization
E2E Process Mapping and Optimization Identifies over $3M in Annual Savings for a Fortune 100 Enterprise
- The IT division of a Fortune 100 organization was challenged to generate significant cost savings in the management of its global telecommunications services.
- Prior cost savings initiatives were narrowly focused and resulted in insufficient business as usual reductions.
- A global, location-specific view of telecom inventory and expenses provided a previously unavailable baseline for analysis
- Coupled with an end-to-end view of telecom management processes (from ordering, to provisioning thru invoicing), Northridge delivered an implementation roadmap enabling the client to realize $3M in annual, run rate cost savings.
- Sustainable improvements were gained in operational efficiencies, process discipline, and control mechanisms