Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
End to End Contact Center Assessment Enables Credit Union to Improve Service Levels and Optimize Member Experience
- The Contact Center service levels and technology were lagging, negatively impacting the member experience. This was of particular concern because new prospects in the Credit Union’s competitive environment are intolerant of long wait times.
- Northridge was engaged to provide a comprehensive assessment of the Credit Union’s Contact Center against best practices, to evaluate workforce management processes, and to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies, resource utilization, service levels and, ultimately, member experience.
- Northridge’s recommendations, when implemented, will allow the client to achieve all of these improvement objectives.
- Northridge provided a Contact Center assessment and actionable recommendations for:
- Improving FCR and Quality via skills-based routing (IVR), enhanced analytics
- Implementing a more comprehensive approach to demand planning, forecasting and service level achievement
- Developing targeted member contact strategy by product portfolio and service experience
- Managing members via most effective service channel – ease of use and flexibility
- Leveraging Contact Center technology (e.g. IVR, WFM, DSP, CRM) to personalize service, allowing member choice
- Optimizing use of outsourcing and business partners to achieve optimal staffing
- Implementing workforce optimization best practices to achieve shrinkage and service level targets to optimize member experience