Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
End-to-End Assessment Results in Measurable Cost Reductions for Leading Technology Trade Association
- Northridge was engaged by a leading technology trade association to provide an objective, end-to-end assessment and improvement recommendations for members’ and business partners’ experience and business performance. Northridge took a holistic approach to evaluate their customer experience against best practices through data analytics and a detailed business process review.
- Northridge identified opportunities to significantly streamline their business processes, improve their outsourcing vendor performance, and optimize their use of Contact Center technology, resulting in a significant improvement in the association’s customer experience.
- Northridge’s insights and recommendations resulted in realized measurable gains within the first year:
- Reduced ticket (email) resolution time by 25%
- Reduced first contact resolution time from over 24 hours to 10 hours while also decreasing overall costs
- Reduced average handle time by 12.5%
- Leveraged increased efficiencies to mitigate a 15% year-over-year volume increase due to member growth; workload increase was less than 1%
- Decreased cost per customer interaction by approximately 15% year over year