Case Studies / Customer Experience Consulting
Driving a Differentiated CX for a Fortune 100 Healthcare Organization
- The Northridge Group provided a CX Assessment for a Fortune 100 healthcare company to clearly identify and address member pain points and create new, innovative processes to create marketplace differentiation. Regulatory reform and dramatic market shifts required transformational change to become more customer-centric.
- Through an end-to-end view of the customer journey, Northridge redesigned a service model to deliver more effective, personalized interactions and proactive solutions during Moments of Truth.
- Northridge developed an operational model and pilot program to reinforce and recognize the desired experience including new metrics, redefined quality standards and cultural changes.
- Through immense data gathering and process analysis, Northridge:
- Developed service blueprints for all business segments, providing a view of the customer lifecycle and areas of potential differentiation
- Identified a roadmap of high-impact, cross-functional redesign efforts to accelerate their progress toward desired future-state
- Re-engineered the quality program and metrics to create new standards of customer service excellence
- Developed a pilot program to train the team on new customer-centric processes and reduce complexities for customers
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: