Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Network Transformation Delivered
Telecom Company’s Domestic Network Transformation Results in $300M in Gross Cost Savings Opportunity Across Multiple Major Programs
- A fortune 50 telecom company sought to identify potential savings opportunities across multiple programs and analyze the financial potential of the identified opportunities.
- Any new savings initiatives that resulted would then need to be implemented, operationalized, and program managed.
- Researched, identified, and analyzed potential savings opportunities.
- Developed the CAPEX estimates as well as the processes and OPEX estimates necessary to operationalize the programs.
- Quickly navigated through the estimate process and collaborated with the various stakeholders to ensure that the investments needed to realize the cost savings were reviewed and approved.
- A $300M total Gross Savings opportunity across five programs was identified over the business case planning horizon.
- Nearly half of estimated 5-year Annualized Gross Savings benefit was captured during the first 2 years.
- Continued to partner with client to identify and resolve operational challenges that surfaced (data discord, process improvement, automation, etc.) to harvest greater benefit from the programs going forward.
- Transitioned the ongoing lifecycle management of these programs back to the client to operate going forward which included providing documentation and training.
Let’s Talk About Your Organization
With experience across nearly every industry, non-profit and governmental agency, we have the team to help you grow.